skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
See ya in Korea
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
This is one of the two Korean teachers I have every morning. I don't know her name, cause we're just supposed to call her "son sang neem," for "teacher." I think there's no being Ms. O'Brien in my future; Korean students get right to the point.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
those are amazing pictures.
liv
10:38 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(28)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(50)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
▼
July
(12)
Omigod, Tae Kwon Do has gotten a little out of han...
I went to the jin jil bang again this evening, thi...
The dorms here have Western style bedding (ie shee...
The verdict is in, I've found out where I'm going ...
This is one of the two Korean teachers I have ever...
If you ever stay at a nice hotel in Korea, go to t...
I have pictures, finally! But not too many: The b...
On Saturday I spent the night in a jin jil bang. ...
Hm, I really mixed on the quality of Korean applia...
So for the past week walking around Kongwan Univer...
It's around 8am, and it's pouring out. Usually th...
OK, welcome to posting number one. I've made it a...
Links
Photo Albums
Samsungwon Orphanage
Gumi HS Website
City of Gumi
Provincial Website
About Me
Janaki
View my complete profile
1 comment:
those are amazing pictures.
liv
Post a Comment