Monday, July 17, 2006

Hm, I really mixed on the quality of Korean appliances. I mean, the washing machines are really just top notch--when you put your clothes into the drum and close the top it actually WEIGHS your laundry and then tells you the exact time it will take to get all your clothes clean and how much money that will take. Ummm...I guess my clothes are really heavy. The dryer, on the other hand, is AWFUL. I used the supposedly good ones and my clothes still took an hour and fourty minutes to get just damp.

Somewhat awkward encounter in the bathroom this morning. All the Korean teachers (who live in the dorm and to whom we are supposed to be VERY respectful) came in as I was brushing my teeth and sort of grossly foaming at the mouth. But I still had to bow (in the mirror) and say (unintelligibly I'm sure) "annyonghaseooooo!" Then my teacher who I want to make a good impression on stood next to me and watched me brush my tongue. Hm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is how you say battery charger: 배터리 충전기

Elliott