Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Today is the first day I've worn my hair down at school. So far two classes have told me that I look like Hermione from Harry Potter. I think I need a haircut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Janaki! I'm sorry I haven't commented earlier. I'm only just getting up to speed on this whole how-a-blog-works thing. I have been reading it all along. I'm in St Andrews now, and very bored because my placement with Enable working with Nathan ended the 18th and I've only been working at Cafe India a little bit while waiting for my next placement. None of my friends are up here yet and class doesn't start til September 25th. Anyway though I've had a pretty good summer, it's seemed really long. It was good to see people back on Bainbridge, I'm sorry I missed you.
It sounds really cool if daunting over there. Reading about it is fun anyway:) I can sympathise with the whole baptism-of-fire in teaching thing, I get flashbacks of Romania when you talk about your classes. But I'm sure you'll get much better than me because you're there longer. I think it's all about confidence. I envy you getting to learn Korean.
I can't believe I've only got one more year left at uni - I'll be like you soon... it's gone so quickly, hasn't it? By the way, my mom loves your blog too:) I showed it to her when I was on Bainbridge.
Much love
Linsey

Anonymous said...

janaki, i love reading your blog. i just started work this past week. learning so much and trying to transition from college in the middle of nowhere, america, to business smack in the middle of seoul. hopefully you guys can come stay with me in seoul sometime in the coming year! i only have one single bed but i'm sure we could figure something out. or just be OUT all night.... hehe :)