Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm reading right now about the heat wave in New York...so, since the weather seems to be an appropriate topic for front page news (somehow I thought that weather-not-involving-major-catastrophe-as-news wasn't a happening thing these days), let me just tell you: I AM SO HOT. The monsoons have moved on, the typhoons have blown over and Chuncheon is now just BAKING. I just put every item of clothing I own in the washer (weight: 62 minutes, a record high). Anyway, the one shirt I'm not washing is my long-sleeved, black cashmere sweater. Errrrrm, major mistake to venture outside in that particular item. I've now changed into my swimsuit, but I'm still recovering, checking myself periodically for signs of heat stroke.

1 comment:

NineOBriens said...

this is off topic, but, hey, whose to stop me. I have started to click on the entertaining "next Blog" button at the top of the page. this randomly takes you to another blog. Random in every sense. here is, hands down, one of the weirdest thigs I have seen on the internet (next to Bush eating, talking to Blair and cursing all at once).

http://princess-paraphernalia.blogspot.com/