skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
See ya in Korea
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Today at lunch one of my museum coworkers told me, "Has anyone told you that you look like Katie Holmes?" When I answered "No, but thank you!" she was quick to add, "I mean, I have to say you are not as pretty as her." La la la.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(7)
►
April
(2)
▼
February
(3)
Today at lunch one of my museum coworkers told me,...
I'm not in the habit of carrying an umbrella...tha...
it's 9:39 but all i've had for dinner is bottled w...
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(28)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(50)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
Links
Photo Albums
Samsungwon Orphanage
Gumi HS Website
City of Gumi
Provincial Website
About Me
Janaki
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment