Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I just found a file on my computer where I wrote down some of the things my students wrote in their letters to Jeonju Girls' HS. I think the first one is my favorite.

My zodiac sign is virginity…
My character is a little activity, but if I meet a girl I become a stone.
Oh! I hate English. Oh! My God!
This is my phone number. Really. But don’t call.
My zodiac is waterbottle.
I want temptation. If you are beautiful, temptation me.
Hello? Hello? (In Korean, to say hello you say, “Are you in peace?” A lot of my students think “hello” is also a question.)
I love you. By the way, are you pretty?
I’m so attractive and perfect because I have a big head and short height.
My appearance is so-so. No. My appearance is ugly.…I’m likely orc.
916 is a national holiday. Because the day I look first this world.
I have three girlfriends. I am playboy…because I am afraid.

No comments: